Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for VPS Account Manager to provide a world class portfolio of products and services to Wholesale customers.
- Be accountable and successful closing business against new sales target.
- Learn systems and processes to respond to customer quotes and product requests.
- Confidentially interact with customers face to face or virtually to both generate new business opportunities.
- Use of Sales Force and internal reporting tools to manage and report on own business pipeline and performance.
- Deliver clear, concise and constructive client and product feedback to internal groups and management.
- Ability to confidently present both individually or as part of an account team on products and services.
- Attend London office for at least 2 days each week.
- Ideally 2 years + experience in a similar role within the technology sector.
- A degree-level education or equivalent is preferable, with solid organisational and administration skills.
- Able to understand customers business and solution challenges and use appropriate styles of communication, account support and sales behaviour.
- Demonstrate adaptability to newly introduced internal systems and processes as VPS business evolves to better manage customer requirements and customer needs.
- Strong Sales Force knowledge.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.