Our client is an AI SaaS Technology company bringing disruptive and game-changing technologies to the market that will revolutionize the future of how publishers are creating ad experiences for their users. They are looking for a VP Sales to help drive the strategic business development and growth efforts in North America. As part of their leadership team, you will be responsible for developing and managing new strategic enterprise-level business opportunities and partnerships with some of the world's leading Media and Advertising brands and companies.
You will play a fundamental role in driving sales activities into large customers. This role includes activities developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for the North America (Mostly US) region, You will also have responsibility for the management of a small team in the New York, with the responsibility to grow revenues, the sales team and the business brand and market share in the United States, working towards the position of Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our position with assigned accounts
- Build your own pipeline and create and cultivate new client relationships
- Effectively communicate the business value of the product
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Own and hit/exceed sales targets within assigned markets and key target accounts
- Work closely with leadership team to achieve financial goals
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Collaborate closely with customers by telling stories about the value of utilizing the product
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Successfully negotiate high-value multi-year ARR model contracts
- Representing the company in various events and conferences worldwide
- A minimum 7 years of quota-carrying experience in a complex, SaaS solution sales environment
- Personal and team quota carrier with a proven track record of sales achievements
- Previous experience selling ARR model related subscription services to Enterprise clients
- An expert level ability to manage the full sales cycle from prospect to close and exiting client account growth and upsell.
- People and strategy/growth management experience, preferred.
- A competitive, hungry driven salesperson with a natural 'hunter' mentality and with an incredibly high activity rate.
- Strong customer relationship building and management skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to executive audiences and conduct keynotes
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels/positions including executive teams
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams
This is a full-time FTE position, working Monday to Friday.
This is a remote role, with the expectation to be in New York for internal and client meetings as required.
Please apply online to be considered.