Vice President of Sales
Our client a very exciting scale-up cyber security company in France is looking for a VP sales to develop the business in Germany, UK and the US.
● Business Development. Approaches priority new logos, builds and maintains long-term trusted relationships with top executives, engineering and procurement. Understands customers' context and opportunities, and shapes winning proposals
● Sales. Proposes and delivers sales targets. Oversees the entire sales cycle from lead to close, recommends and maintains pipeline tools
● Go To Market. Builds and leads the sales and commercial teams on a bottom-up go-to-market strategy, taking them on a revenue journey from $5m to $20m
● Marketing. Oversees the demand-generation function, attends major trade shows and events in relevant regions
● Leadership. Becomes a key part of the company executive leadership team. Attracts strong commercial talent to grow a world-class go-to-market team, including Sales and Field Application Engineers
Experience and background
● Has established and led sales teams in similar contexts (large B2B accounts, technologically sophisticated solutions, long sales cycle)
● Has worked in embedded software and security
● Has delivered results for high-growth companies or startups
Competencies and personal characteristics
● Ambitious. Sets high commercial goals and builds a system/team to consistently achieve them.
● Go-getter. Has the initiative to solve problems as they encounter them and get things done. Does not wait for top-down instructions, but drives outcomes forward independently.
● Analytical Mindset. Has a strong affinity with engineers and with technical individuals, and grasps how to magnify their work. Understands technical concepts well, and can communicate well with engineers on the deeper, complex aspects of their work.
● Transparent. Honest about the challenges that they face, and builds a culture of transparency and honesty in the team around them.
● Stakeholder Management. Excellent relationship builder who can work closely with field application engineers, client project teams, and technical teams. Will be able to build up strong relationships with partners in a slow-moving industry.
This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.
Candidate should be willing to come to France for a 2-week initial onboarding program.
Our client offers a competitive package and include a combination of salary, bonus (based on sales targets) and stock options.