Our client, in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry, based in Bristol, are currently going through a high growth, they are heading into their scale up phase and therefore recruiting for a number of sales professionals to join a growing, expanding and exciting business. We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering against new business targets and then growing those accounts. The successful candidate will be expected to develop their own pipeline in addition to manage existing and inbound opportunities.
- Grow our customer base finding new companies in new sectors and territories.
- A focus on growing both OEM sales and sales through distributors.
- Deliver on ambitious targets sales growth in the short, medium and long term.
- Feeding into the technology road map from a sales led perspective using industry experience and data to make sure we have the right products being developed to maximise our profitability.
- Input clean and accurate data into the CRM (Hubspot) in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecast
- Track record of growing sales
- Leadership approach to selling. Able to pull in the right people in at the right time.
- Proven record of closing complex deals
- Technology literate with the ability to learn and understand the valve technology
- Technology background
- Engineering Degree
- Hydraulics experience is desirable
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be fully based in their Bristol office, 5 days a week with flexibility. You may be expected to travel to the US or Europe from time to time to close complex deals.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.