My client, a global thought-leader in AI and Robotic technology, are currently hiring for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their fast-growing team in the UK. You'll be responsible to deal with technical questions and issues of all types, perform on-site customer deployments and conduct product trainings and assist with technical qualifications of new products.
- Be a technical expert for all products
- Support the Sales team on an " on standby" basis
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support - remotely, or in-person for some customers, mainly in UK but also in other EMEA regions as required
- Perform on-site technical troubleshooting and proceed to execute your solution
- Work comfortably with team members of various levels within a customer's organsiation
- Coordinate software updates and partner technical communications as required
- For existing and new products:
- assist with proof-of-concept testing at customer sites
- handle product-level documentation and loading information on company website
- handle product-related queries and escalate as required with Japan HQ
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous technical work expertise: proven ability to quickly assess technical issues and recommend solutions
- Technical education, engineering degree or equivalent preferred
- Technical communication: ability to rapidly explain technical issues in an understandable manner to non-technical colleagues and partners
- Flexible to travel (mainly in the UK) to customer and partner sites
- Flexible to work extended hours on customer sites
This is an immediate start, on a 12 month fixed term contract, position with possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed) and is home-based although some travel to the London office and to clients will be required.
My client offers an excellent remuneration package.
Please apply online to be considered.