Our client, a leading data security software company is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join the Sales Engineering team. Our cilent is dedicated to securing organization's credentials and sensitive data - they are known for reducing security risk, fulfilling complicance requirements and decreasing operations expenses. The primary function of this TAM is to effectively demonstrate the value of products and technologies, in the areas of OS, Application and Data management, to prospects, clients and business partners. This role will work closely with account and sales managers as well as solutions engineers to facilitate and support the winning of new business.
- To provide tailored technical & account support to customers and prospects
- To assist Account Managers and Sales Engineering in analyzing business requirements to win business
- Create ROI and Business validation alignments and statements
- To assist Account Managers and Post Sales team in solution alignment, training and monitor solution deployments
- Facilitate cross functional team support to the strategic clients aligned
- Establish a regular working cadence to identify project alignment to solutions and perform escalation management
- Assist clients with program development utilizing project management
- Establish Quarterly Business Reviews with clients / prospects
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS or higher qualifications.
- A minimum of four years of relevant technical experience. Experience in a pre-sales role strongly added
- Excellent presentation, business, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ideal candidate needs to have strong work ethic with the ability to work well with a team
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support procurement activities (i.e. RFP responses, Trial Execution, and Installation).
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and various UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Strong communication skills in English