Back to jobs
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Our client, an events company that specialises in the production of B2B conferences is expanding rapidly and looking for their next Sponsorship Sales Manager.
- Selling high value sponsorship and exhibition packages on the assigned events.
- Identify and capitalise new opportunities to generate sales revenue consistently and deliver against monthly and events targets.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of each event.
- Follow the businesses sales process.
- Develop relationships with established players and start-ups on the given market segment.
This is a fast-paced role that will be ideal for a commercial individual, who thrives in a results focused environment.
Reporting to Sales Director and working alongside like-minded professionals, you will be part of a high energy team, looking to continually improve results through a mix of high activity and initiative.
Essential Skills, Traits and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years selling conferences sponsorship and exhibition packages.
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Fast learner with the ability to understand different market dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
- Previous experience in selling into the Defence or Pharmaceutical sectors is preferred but not essential.
This is a full time permananet position.
This is a hybrid position working 3 days from the London office.
Please apply online to be considered.