Our client, a computer software company is looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager to join their team in Germany. Being a Senior Sales Manager, you will help accelerate their growth in the DACH region.
- Position the company's platform as the preferred Integration and Development platform for rapid application development
- Work with current channel partners
- Identify client needs and suggests appropriate solutions
- Build up and expand an internal and external network of relationships, especially with customers and prospect companies
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on the company's value proposition
- Work with our Pre-Sales team to create an effective lead generation, pipeline development, and revenue generation approach
- Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team.
- At least 7 years of B2B sales experience, in SAP markets
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Ability to build relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- Proven 'hunter' selling skills
- German and English language are a must
- Ability to thrive in an ambitious environment
- Consistent self-motivation and drive - a self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Knowledge of the SAP eco-system
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday based anywhere in Germany. This client offers flexible working so can be remote/hybrid/office based or a mix.
Please apply online for consideration.