Our client, one of the world's leading providers of connectivity and business networking solutions, is currently recruiting a Senior Partner Account Manager to join their Team in Utrecht-Netherland.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To drive new business in the B2B space with particular emphasis on growing the Company Business Wireless, Managed Switch and CCTV solutions. Primary B2B account types include VAR, MSP, System Integrators, Public Sector, Network Installers and CCTV Installers.
- Develop on-going sales, training and marketing plans for all key accounts with clear ROI and detailed planning. Work closely with the company technical support and marketing team to help shape the messaging and key customer content.
- Design and implement a strategy to develop the new B2B business across Ireland, this will require a good understanding of this market and ideally working relationships you can leverage.
- Work closely with product management to help on-going product development of the company B2B product portfolio by collecting the sufficient feedback. Provide comprehensive market analysis and idea's on how to further enhance our product and service offering.
- The ability to build and leverage distribution relationships to identify new B2B opportunities.
- Effectively communicate account progress and pipeline of opportunities to the company management team through weekly reporting and regular meetings.
- Work within a team environment and offer support to other areas of the business when required, occasional tradeshow cover and training activities.
- Segmentation and development of key partners using sound judgment and effective time management to develop Tier one customers, including the utilisation of the company unmanaged account base to identify new development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Valid driving license
- Fluent writing and speaking in Dutch and English
- Strong customer facing skills with competence in training, presentations and professional business planning.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also as an individual contributor, someone with self motivation and a desire to deliver results.
- Minimum 5 years working experience within a Networking vendor, Distributor or Systems Integrator in a sales or pre-sales capacity
- A basic understanding of Business Wireless, Managed Switch networking and CCTV solutions.
- Rack record of building new business in the B2B space and key account management skills
My client offers excellent salary package and a pleasant, flexible and international working environment. This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.