Back to jobs
Senior Account Manager
Our client, a leading Data Consultancy, is currently hiring for an Senior Account Manager. You will be selling the full suite of services and market offerings my client offers, on a 360 degree basis.
- Create and execute a territory plan and account plans to achieve targets.
- Build and manage a Sales pipeline.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers such as CFO, Heads of Data/Analytics, Chief Data Officer and use your own network to reach key decision makers.
- Ability to generate qualified opportunities, using your own network, internal support from marketing etc. and our partner network.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field sales role selling consulting services.
- Experience selling Data focused solutions including data management, analytics, and cloud computing solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of independently leading strategic sales engagements and managing the end-to-end sales lifecycle to successful closure and transition to delivery.
- Deep understanding of the processes of complex service and software sales.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This is a fully remote position and you will be expected to travel to customer sites.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.