Back to jobs
Senior Account Executive, EMEA
Our client, a leader in HPC storage for business-critical applications, enables customers to solve computing problems, speed innovation and accelerate new product intros. Addressing the Big Data market, all storage products leverage a patented storage operating system to deliver superior performance, data protection, scalability, and manageability.
- New account development and growth of existing customers
- Market development in the following HPC verticals: Manufacturing-Automotive, Bio-IT, Bio-Medical, Life Sciences, University, Aerospace, Systems Integration & Hosting, Research Labs and Facilities
- Develop a plan to work with HPC vendors and solution providers to identify new customer opportunities and to enhance Panasas offerings to the HPC marketplace
- Develop a plan to achieve both quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Work effectively with a sales engineer to gain approval for evaluations and awareness of the client's technology and its benefits
- 5+ years of successful selling in the HPC and/or Enterprise Storage space
- Thorough understanding of dynamics driving decision and value in HPC research and industry environments
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales objectives and quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self starter with strong operational and teamwork skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience with remote team configurations for sales and support
- Native German with strong English language skills
- Desire to work in a growing, dynamic, and competitive environment
- Knowledge of the proper target customers in the assigned territory
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This will be a 100% home-based/remote role and with some national travel and International travel as required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.