Our client, the world's most popular and influential architecture and design magazine are currently hiring for a Sales Representative to join their growing team in London.
You will be selling affordable, digital platform space for brands to promote furniture, lighting, homewares and other design-led interiors products. This position will report into the Sales Manager.
- Working with the sales team to identify suitable products for the digital showroom
- Generating and converting sales leads (including live streaming, videos, social media and display banner advertising)
- Responding to enquiries
- Coordinating monthly editorial features
- Coming up with creative ideas to grow the reach of the section
- Working with the marketing team to promote the department
- Previous sales or business development experience is essential
- Have a proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the design industry would be an advantage but isn't essential.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week required in the Hoxton, London, UK office.
Please apply online to be considered.