Our client, in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry, based in Bristol, are currently going through a high growth, they are heading into their scale up phase and therefore recruiting for a number of sales professionals to join a growing, expanding and exciting business. We are looking for a Sales Director (Leader) who will be a key part of the transition as they get out of the start-up phase into their scale-up phase and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. You will be responsible for delivering on ambitious targets whilst growing and developing a world-class sales team.
- Grow, manage and develop a world-class sales team
- Deliver aggressive sales targets to create value and deliver impact
- Set strategic direction on sales plan
- Objectively demonstrate the impact of sales
- Steer engineering strategically and objectively to deliver customer value
- Develop a technology road map hand in hand with engineering to deliver the biggest impact and disruption
- Extensive experience in leadership of sales
- Technology sales experience
- Proven ability to lead and grow a team
- Track record of significant revenue growth measured as more than 20% year-on-year growth
- Introduction of new products to market
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience (Engineering)
- B2B sales experience
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be fully based in their Bristol office, 5 days a week. You may be expected to travel to the US or Europe once or twice a quarter.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.