Back to jobs
Sales Development Representative- Bristol
Our client, working in the Industrial Machinery Industry covering applications across multiple areas (Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial), are currently going through a high growth, they are heading into their scale up phase and therefore recruiting for several Sales Professionals to join a growing business in Bristol.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to be at the centre of our clients growing sales team.
- 2+ years' experience as a Sales Development Representative/Executive or, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools e.g HubSpot
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Build good relationships with prospects and customers whilst building pipelines.
- Respond to inbound enquiries in a timely manner and give detailed support to queries via HubSpot, Website phone, and email.
- Organise and categorise sales lead information into HubSpot.
- Research and generate business prospects using email, phone, LinkedIn, and video calls.
- Set up and complete calls with senior executives to understand their challenges and project areas.
- Provide strong support and knowledge to develop prospects into long-term business opportunities.
- Identify strong opportunities and book meetings for sales follow-up.
- Report on progress to targets.
- Ensure a structured onboarding process for customers.
This is a Full-time permanent position, working 5 days a week from the Bristol Office.
Please apply online to be considered.