Our client, in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry, is currently hiring a Sales Administrator to join a growing sales team to oversee the whole process from quotation through to managing deliveries. You will be responsible for entering orders into the system, verifying shipments and keeping on top of delivery deadlines.
- Schedule appointments, create proposals, process orders and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer base to inform them about price increases, lead time updates, new products and features.
- Produce quotes and review contracts and frame agreements
- Process orders via email or phone
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or to answer queries
- Liaise with the production and logistics departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records including sales forecasts
- Previous Sales Administrator or Sales Support experience
- Working knowledge of CRM software and Office suite (MS Excel in particular)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable on the phone dealing with customers and suppliers
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is required to go into their offices in Bristol, 5 days a week. You do get every other Friday off.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.