Our client, in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry, is currently hiring for a People Operations Manager to be apart of an exciting journey to create an exceptional workplace where our employees can reach their full potential. We are in the midst of rapid growth, and aim to double in size over the next 12 months. You will be instrumental in fostering a culture that embodies our core values of trust, high performance, ownership, respect, innovation, and humility.
- People Growth - Supporting the managers with the growth as we double in size.
- Defining and ensuring the smooth execution of our onboarding process for all new hires.
- Coaching and promoting effective people management practices, including fostering productive 1-1s, mentorship, and career development opportunities.
- Support recruitment efforts by screening CVs, conducting initial interviews, leveraging LinkedIn for talent search, and organizing interview schedules.
- Develop HR policies, procedures, and guidelines as required, and promote consistency and fairness in their application - ensuring all required legislation is adhered to.
- Provide regular advice, guidance, and where necessary challenge to the CEO and Executive Team members on strategic people management, performance and development issues.
- 5 year's experience in a leadership position within HR.
- Experience in fast-growing companies.
- People management skills including interpersonal sensitivity, leadership and relationship-building.
- Experience with designing and implementing new procedures.
- CIPD qualified is desirable.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is required to go into their offices in Bristol, 5 days a week. You do get every other Friday of.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.