Our client, a global leading online media company are currently hiring for a Partner Account Manager to drive revenue across a specific book of business (Xbox) across UK media agencies and direct gaming clients across Europe.
- Driving Xbox advertising revenue from brands spanning across multiple industry categories
- Developing excellent relationships with senior agency and client contacts, primarily focusing on key advertisers suitable for the Xbox audience
- Become known as a leading gaming expert across all agencies and clients
- Conduct and lead live demos of the Xbox user interface and advertising examples
- Representing Xbox at events across the UK to further drive awareness of the brand and unlock spend from new brands.
- Work with other Account Managers to ensure gold-standard client servicing and campaign reporting, ensuring repeat business
- Actively contributing to team meetings, sharing best practices and providing market feedback to improve ad product offering
- Accurate pipeline management and reporting on sales pipeline to enable accurate business forecasting
- Experienced seller with 4+ years of experience in media sales, with a drive to create best in-class advertising experiences for our customers
- Strategic-thinker - allowing you to apply valuable insights to provide a consultative approach to client marketing strategies
- Proven track record of growing smaller account revenues into key strategic partners through strategic growth planning and quarterly business reviews
- Excellent knowledge of current and future gaming media landscape, with the ability to educate and inform the industry on current trends
- Solid understanding of the broader advertising and media industry across various types of media
- Ability to articulate and simplify a unique advertising product to convey key benefits and USPs
- Extensive contact list in UK media agencies and within the gaming and entertainment industry
- Excellent client-facing skills, with a successful track record of building meaningful, senior-level relationships both with clients and agencies
- Excellent communicator and presenter - comfortable presenting in client meetings and agency events
- Being comfortable with the console UI and controller is essential
- Contract Type: Umbrella (Inside IR35)
- Location: UK Remote with regular travle required.
- Duration:12 months, likely to extend and or become permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday