NetApp Technical Administrator
100% home/remote based
€200-€300 per day - 12 Month Contract
Our client is currently hiring for a Technical Administrator with a focus around NetApp where you will work with the Technical Support team.
- Deploying Continuity NetApp systems at customer premises and/or in the Cloud.
- Conducting Central Deployment Services for implementation.
- Monthly reporting on activities to keep customers informed.
- Responding to system alerts, support tickets, and customer requests.
- Primary technical contact and advisor for our customers.
- Work with internal teams, including engineering and support, as well as the NetApp support center, to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Staying on top of industry trends, technological advancements, and the NetApp Roadmap to enhance commitment on delivering an excellent customer experience.
- MUST have excellent English speaking and written.
- Familiarity with ITIL/AGILE
- Solid familiarity with products and services from NetApp
- Azure, AWS, or Google knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities, with expertise in data storage or managed services.
- Can prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative as this will be remote based working.
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend, or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration