Back to jobs
National Account Manager
Our client, an exciting and rapidly growing consumer product seller is currently hiring for a National Account Manager to join their expanding team in Ruislip. Reporting into the Sales Director you will be responsible for selling the company portfolio of products to current and new customers in the UK.
- Develop solid relationships with major clients
- Generate new sales channels that will turn into long term key accounts
- Negotiate pricing, terms and product placement
- Gather a constant understanding of customer needs, requirements, buying patterns and trends
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts to present to senior management
- Full driving license with the ability to trave across the UK
- Previous experience within the electronic, gifting or gadget industry
- Proven track record in UK sales, winning business, growing relationships, growing revenue and closing sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be predominantly based in their office in Ruislip with the potential to work one day a week from home.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.