My client, a global cloud/ data protection company, are currently hiring for a MSP Account Executive to drive growth by focusing on new MSP client development and nurture existing ones in the Southern region of EMEA.
- Focus on increasing market share for my client's products through prospecting to Service Providers within assigned region
- Align the products to MSP Service Catalogue, aligning my client's unique differentiation, aligning to improvement key purchasing decisions for MSPs
- Negotiate and agree to creative and meaningful commercial agreements with Service Providers whether aligning acquisition of net new logos or displacement of existing products
- Plan, coordinate and deliver web-based and onsite product demos
- Work with MSP Partner Consultants to develop new service offerings, commercial modelling, service development and design workshops
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested and prepare and participate in QBR's
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of my client's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed assigned yearly revenue quota
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally has worked for an MSP in the past and can demonstrate a detailed understanding of their business model
- Proven experience selling to Managed Services Providers (backup or SaaS a plus)
- Demonstrate success within a fast moving, agile company environment
- Excellent understanding of the sales process, and the ability to develop and execute a successful MSP focused sales campaign
- Champion and develop sales motions internally with your Managed Services Providers
- Excellent organizational skills and strong technical acumen
- Backup experience is a requirement, security experience is a strong plus
- Loves to win (ethically), hates to lose with a passion
- Intrinsically motivated, coachable, thrives in team performance
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Creative thinker, look for new opportunities & ways to increase value of partnership
- Successful experience driving value disruptive change within MSPs
- Scalable with more responsibilities as the company grows
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, written and spoken
- Preferable to be proficient in at least one or more of French, Italian, Spanish
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based with occasional travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.