Senior Motion Designer - 9 Month Contract - £400-£425 per day Inside IR35
Our client, a multinational technology company, based in London, is currently hiring for a Motion Designer to craft motion behaviors, systems, animations, templates, and frameworks in alignment with brand and editorial directions
- Rapid iteration on multiple design solutions, prioritizing input from multiple feedback providers, and responding to data
- Work strategically with peer and partner UX Designers and Art Directors in an open and collaborative environment
- Lead the definition and communication of motion design guidelines, development best practices and standards
- Adapt core motion primitives to optimize experiences for both existing and emerging customer needs
- Partner with software engineers to leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles and customer intent
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
- 5+ years of motion design experience
- An exceptional motion design portfolio that demonstrates a range of experience creating innovative design solutions, including projects that used video and photography as a core component.
- Experience working with a brand, editorial or other design system, even better, contributing to a motion, editorial or brand design system.
- Experience working with distributed teams, across multiple time zones.
- Experience working with software engineers to bring concepts to life within apps or websites.
This is a full time, PAYE contract position working Monday-Friday. This is a hybrid role working 2-3 days in the office in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.