Key Account Director - Stoke-On-Trent
Our client, one of the UK's largest commercial news publishers, is looking to hire a Key Account Director who will play a critical part in delivering a "best in class" solutions-based service to their clients across all digital advertising products and platforms.
You will be responsible for winning, nurturing and growing some of their highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts within through a consultative and solutions focused approach across your allocated area.
- Prospecting self and business sourced leads, presenting our range of digital
advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients
- Utilising sales systems and product portfolios to build effective solutions that are right for our clients
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective account management, reporting and customer experience
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLA's and standards
- Dedication to and passion for achieving sales and ROI results
Someone who is infectious when presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders
- Experience in presenting to and converting high value revenue accounts
- Experience in delivering an amazing customer experience
Effectiveness in forecasting revenues, based on customer and market knowledge
- A creative and commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities
- The ability to explain, analyse and deliver marketing plans online including google search, social media, content marketing and both direct and programmatic online display is essential
- A passion for self-development
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
This is a remote role; however, travel is required to meet with clients within your region and occasional travel to the office will also be required.
Please apply online to be considered.