Our client, the world's most popular and influential architecture and design magazine are currently hiring for several positions including a Classified Sales Representative.
We are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to help drive revenue growth for the classified commercial services including our client's recruitment site, their highly successful graduate showcase, and our clients newly launched courses guide.
- researching, generating, and converting new sales leads
- strengthening existing client relationships
- responding to classified sales enquiries
- assisting with general admin duties, including preparing and issuing booking forms and invoices
- gathering and reporting on client feedback
- 2 years' experience within sales or business development role (preferably in digital media).
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and commercially aware.
- Well-organised and proactive in their approach to sales.
- Proven sales track record in achieving revenue targets.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 1 or 2 days a week required in the Hoxton, London, UK office.
Please apply online to be considered.