Back to jobs
Inside Sales Manager
Our client, one of the world's leading providers of connectivity and business networking solution, is currently recruiting for a Inside Sales Manager to join with their highly motivated growing sales team.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Make appointments for the Sales Team and achieving targets.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, Web, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- In conjunction with Key Accounts, Reseller, Distributor create call scripts for generating sales leads
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Technical understanding
- Building relationships
- People skills
- Data entry skills, knowledge of MS-Outlook, MS-Teams, MS-Office
- Customer focus
- Motivation for sales
Education and Experience Requirements:
- MBO level 4, Sales en Account Management nivo 4 or higher
- Fluent writing and speaking in Dutch and English
- 1 - 3 years of industry sales experience preferred
This is a Full-time permanent position. This is a hybrid position 2 days in office
Please apply online to be considered.