Our client, the UK's leading & longest knife sharpening and catering equipment supplier are expanding their services into Europe and are currently looking for several Field Sales Representative in Paris. It's a crucial role as you will play a major part in actively developing our client's customer base throughout the area with targeted field sales.
- Proactively drive new business in the area through field sales
- Maximising sales potential
- Check for 'cash on delivery' deliveries and ensure all monies are collected.
- Check for 'charge' deliveries and ensure all signatures are given.
- Liaising with Senior Managers throughout the business to ensure we are on track.
- Submitting paperwork in a timely / professional manner
- To project a good company image, both internally and externally
- Always provide high quality customer service.
- Must have a full, manual driving licence, with no endorsements.
- Ideally 1+ years of proven B2B or B2C Sales Experience
- Ideally some Delivery Driving experience
- Excellent verbal English skills in addition to your native language
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt to the situation.
- High energy and a positive, focused approach
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This role is 100% field based, meaning you will be on the road 5 days a week around the Paris area.
Please apply online to be considered.