Our client is the first cloud native company in Italy. Their mission is to make Kubernetes & Cloud Native adoption easier and faster. They want other organizations to reduce time to value, respond faster to change, and introduce new business skills.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for someone who could help them develop their Fury clients to improve and deploy new solutions on their distribution.
You are the perfect addition to their fully remote delivery team if you have previous experience or a good knowledge of DevOps, DevSecOps, Cloud Native and Kubernetes communities and industry. If you have a deep desire to learn, a true passion for the tech industry and you like being highly involved in tasks, you are in the right place.
Here's a list of the main activities you will perform with us:
- Work closely with the Head of Sales in building strong relationships and strategic partnerships with worldwide enterprise customers
- Manage the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Partner with clients to understand their strategic needs and business objectives
- Manage sales campaigns and follow up supporting the team in achieving targets
- Regularly analyze and communicate commercial sales data and support in creating action plans based on results
- Understand and effectively communicate SIGHUP values and technology
Okay, but what do you need to know to do the things we just listed?
Don't worry, we made you a second list with all the technical requirements we would like you to have:
- University degree, Diploma, or an equivalent educational background
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales-related role
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Your aptitude and willingness to learn is just as important to us as your existing knowledge. Even if you don't match 100% with the above profile, but you feel highly motivated, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Work-from-home and flexible working hours (they work in CET time zone)
- Competitive and performance-based salary in your pocket
- Paid conferences and community events relevant to the job
- Annual company retreats
- Unlimited learning budget and study-at-work policy
All of this because they want to give their people a continuous education, enrich their skills, and develop their potential.
This is a full time, permanant position working Monday - Friday
This is a fully remote role and can be based anywhere in the UK
Please apply online to be considered