Enterprise Account Executive
Our client, a global technology focused marketplace, Is hiring for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join the team.
Our client wants a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the Enterprise Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products and services that maximize value. You will be supported by SDRs in the early stages of our sales process and then operate an inside sales strategy to close deals over the phone.
- Manage prospects throughout the entire sales process through to closing deals
- Work closely and collaboratively with SDR to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Become a domain expert to advise clients on their recruitment strategy and add value throughout the sales process
- Identify your prospects pain points and run product demonstrations that will connect them to the values of our solution
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Maintain an accurate quarterly sales forecast
- Work closely with the wider Customer Success team to ensure your accounts are getting value.
- Work with Head of Engineering, on any major customer feedback to deliver delighter solutions
- Experienced in selling SaaS solutions (5 years + ideally)
- Experienced in selling to Enterprise customers (ACV: £50-100K)
- Experience in closing enterprise level deals at a quick pace
- A client focused individual with excellent listening and attention to detail skills
- A proven track record in putting presentations together and delivering to senior stakeholders.
- Emotional intelligent with a strong hunter mentality, ambitious and self-motivated to exceed
- sales targets.
- A strong desire to prospect as well as being supported by SDRs
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a Hybrid/remote role, with 1 or 2 days a week required in the office based in London or occasional travel to the London office.
Please apply online to be considered.