Our client, a top re-seller of Planning & Analytics Software, is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive in the TOLA region. You will manage the TOLA and Four Corners Territory, and will be responsible for finding new opportunities, full sales cycles, closing new business and handling exisiting accounts. You will sell the company's xP&A advisory and implementation projects, the company's software solutions, and re-sell third party xP&A software products. You will work effectively with the marketing and consulting organizations to execute on an account-based growth strategy and you will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Experience selling business and technology xP&A solutions and/or consulting services to companies via a large professional services firm, systems integrator, or a software company.
- Consistency in effectively exceeding sales targets
- Experience building relationships with exisiting accounts
- Demonstrated success in working with marketing teams using an account-based targeting approach to acquire new accounts
- Knowledge of how to research and navigate corporate organizational structures, procurement processes, and internal investment calendars
- Familiarity with the creative design of multi-touch, content-driven and digital marketing strategies to amplify outreach efforts
- A passion for data, analytics, and the application of technology to drive tangible business value