Back to jobs
Czech Speaking Account Executive in Vienna
My client, a very exciting high-growth cloud based SaaS company, with a solution to simplify communication and documentation in construction projects, are currently hiring for an Account Executive to drive growth by focusing on new client development in the Czech Republic.
- Actively contact leads and manage the SaaS sales cycle (from acquisition of new B2B customers to presentation/negotiation to close)
- Maintain existing customer accounts in the region
- Perform product demonstrations (online and face 2 face) and assist potential clients with the onboarding of the software
- Have a strong understanding of data when reporting results
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue
- Bring a responsible, accurate and results-driven working style to the team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written Czech and business English
- Proven track record in sales
- Enjoy pitching, presenting and negotiating deals
- Sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- Willing and enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving licence
- Love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- You're very comfortable working with PCs and are quick to pick up new software
- Willingness to travel occasionally to visit customers when conditions permit
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is on a hybrid working model (Mondays in the office in Vienna and rest of the week is remote) with travel required to clients.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.