Our client, a leading UK based Computer & Network Security business, are currently hiring for a CTO to define and deliver in the clients strategic approach to ensure they can deliver their overall business strategy and continue to grow the business.
- Communicate the company's all round technology strategy which alins with the business objectives and future goals.
- Develop the business overall security strategy, including incident response and threat managment.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning in technology solution development, prioritising technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies into products and services.
- Making sure you are staying upated with the latest technology trends and upcoming solutions.
- Work close with senior internal stakeholder teams including Product, Strategy, Marketing and Operations.
- Successful development and delivery of IT strategy
- Looking at the different teams within your remit to see where you can uplift performances
- Strong knowledge of computer and network security principles and practices
- Significant stakeholder engagement & management at C-level
- Lead multiple technology and new product development projects utilising cutting edge technology.
- Prior experience in IT change and Transformation project management
- Experience of developing and leading high performing teams, including the recruitment/hiring, coaching and development of a permanent and Interim/contract workforce.
This is a full time, permanent position working remotely.
Occasional UK travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered