Content Ingestion Specialist - 9 Month Contract - £160 - £185 per day - Inside IR35
Our client, a multinational technology company, is currently hiring for an Content Ingestion Specialist. We are looking for a highly efficient and process-driven individual who will be responsible for the handling, management and transfer of digital audio, metadata and image files from receipt to publication.
- Receiving and checking audiobook and podcast audio files, images and metadata from internal and external providers with a high level of accuracy.
- Coordinating rush schedules with providers and other internal teams to ensure titles publish in a timely manner.
- Monitoring relevant trouble tickets and emails to respond and fix any issues that arise in workflow.
- Editing and updating all metadata and images from all providers, including internal teams and external publishing partners.
- An avid consumer of online media, including books (audio and print), blogs, podcasts, and other digital content sources.
- A self-starter with impeccable organisational and analytical skills.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum one year editorial experience in a web-based publishing environment.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.