Our client are currently hiring for a Communications Business Partner. You will join a highly experienced and creative central communications team with a dedicated focus on designing, developing and delivering a communications strategy with the purpose of raising the profile of the company.
- Working with the media communications agency to lead the development and delivery of an impactful campaign to raise awareness of the Academy as a key enabler to helping people find employment.
- Design, develop and deliver an annual programme of events to reach key stakeholder groups critical to supporting the Academy's purpose of connecting residents to jobs and careers. Example of stakeholders include potential candidates, partners, schools, colleges, universities and employment partners.
- Manage the Academy website including collating, analysing and reporting usage / trends to ensure target audiences are being reached with the right content.
- Lead the design and development of marketing collateral to promote the Academy and its support services to relevant stakeholder groups, e.g., photography, videography, brochures, flyers, infographics, banners.
- Delivering events and media communications campaigns
- Content development for marketing collateral, social media and website management
- Working with media outlets / communications agencies
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders, building trust and confidence
- Writing press releases, video scripts, speeches
This is a full time, permanent position working 2/3 days a week in the office.
Please apply online for consideration.