Cloud DevOps Engineer
Netherlands - 's-Hertogenbosch
Rate- €70-80 Per Hour
Our client, based in the Netherlands, are currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer specialising in security scanning for image vulnerabilities within the realm of Cloud DevOps Engineering, capable of integrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems with GitLab, and proficient in establishing connections with CyberArk Vault for effective secrets management.
- HBO or WO level, preferably in IT, or a comparable level based on experience.
- Expertise as an Infrastructure/Cloud generalist and know your way around AWS.
- Knowledge with Linux, container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code, GitLab, Jenkins, and/or other Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) platforms
- Knowledge of software language such as Python, Java and/or Go
- Strong experience or hands-on experience with Artifactory, the Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket), XLDeploy, or XLRelease
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
36 Hours Per week Contract
Please apply online for consideration.