Our client, one of the world's leading providers of connectivity and business networking solutions, is currently recruiting a Channel Systems Engineer/Pre-sales Consultant to pursue its continued and rapid growth in the Benelux market.
- Ability to align partner needs and strategy with the value of our client solution
- Provide product updates and demos to partners and customers
- Provide technical enablement and training to strategic partners and distributors
- Strategically position our client solution with other technologies sold by partners
- Participate in partner business planning activities by supporting the development and execution of the partner technical business plan
- Oversee partner pre-sales activities, including competitive analysis, test plans, demos, proofs of concept, and RFPs
- Understand and effectively present the our client solution
- Create, execute, and review a technical readiness plan with the regional channel sales team
- Provide regular technical training to partner's pre-sales and post-sales technical resources
- Support product/service training of the partner sales teams
- Educate and promote the use of our client solution support model and effective use of available resources
- Collaborate with the regional channel sales team on the development and management of the channel partner business plan and mutual action plans.
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Professional Dutch and French is a Must
- Typically 6-10+ years of selling experience at partner level.
- Thorough awareness of current networking and wireless technology trends and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to the company.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong customer relationships and drive solutions for the partner.
- Ability to get a thorough understanding of our client'products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to competitors.
- Ability to select the best product for the customer's needs, maximizing value for both the customer and the company.
- Thorough understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel. Considered a subject matter expert for the Partner industry.
- Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community. Thorough understanding of the Partner's relationships and needs.
- Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps.
My client offers excellent salary package and a pleasant, flexible and international working environment. This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.