Our client is a global leader in consumer Smart Home, Smart Security & CCTV space, is currently recruiting an ambitious and energetic Channel Sales Manager for their rapidly expanding business and will be responsible for the business development in Baltic sea region.
If you have strong B2C sales experience with CE/DIY distributors and Retail chain and would love to work for a leading surveillance & security manufacturer, this could be the role for you.
* Generate and execute annual/quarterly/monthly sales plan to ensure strategic and financial targets are met;
* Generate and execute commercial strategies including product strategy, MSRP policy, channel policy…etc;
* Develop RETAIL/DIY/SMB/Telecom channels;
* Manage existing Key Accounts, keep good relationship with customer;
* Monitor Order/ Inventory/ Sell in / Out data to identify problem and opportunity;
* Plan and execute channel marketing and promotion activities to stimulate salesout;
* Collaboration with Marketing team to develop Brand Awareness, supporting marketing activities including Brand Launch, Product Review, Influencers….etc;
* Conduct market research, collect competitive product information, price strategy and promotion activities, then analyze relevant countermeasures;
* Min. Bachelor degree
* Familiar with procurement mode of main CE/IT distributors and Retail chain. Have rich customer resources, success case of developing Key Accounts independently;
* With successful case of building new brand from 0 to 1;
* With 5+ years experience as Sales in CE/IT channels, experience in Smart Home Segment will be a big plus;
* Excellent market insight and planning ability, business analysis ability, business negotiation ability, communication and coordination ability;
* Fluent English;
* Used to high frequency business trip
Our client offers a competitive base, car allowance & bonus structure to the right candidate and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered·