Business Development Manager - Wales
Our client, one of the UK's largest commercial news publishers, is looking to hire a Key Account Director who will play a critical part in delivering a "best in class" solutions-based service to their clients across all digital advertising products and platforms. You will be responsible for winning, nurturing and growing some of their highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts within through a consultative and solutions focused approach across your allocated area.
- You will be prospecting self and business-sourced leads, presenting their range of digital advertising and events solutions, converting and retaining new and existing customers with a "best in class" sales approach.
- Using their B2B and events portfolio, you will present creative advertising solutions that are tailor-made and right for our customers
- You will effectively manage client campaigns, reviewing performance to grow further sales revenue and increase their customer's ROI
- Experience in a B2B,face to face, target driven Key Accounts sales role is essential
- Experience in a Digital Marketplace or an Advertising Agency background is essential
- Enjoys networking and building relationships
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
This is a remote role; however, travel is required to meet with clients, attend events & shows and occasional travel to the office will also be required.
Please apply online to be considered.