Back to jobs
Business Development Manager
Our client, a technology business for the commercial real estate sector, based in London, is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to promote and grow new or existing accounts and explore opportunities from other avenues.
- Work with leadership team, new business team and marketing to identify new & existing clients
- Work with leadership team and marketing to create sales materials communicating our key messages around sustainability, cyber security and connectivity.
- Create a business plan and execute, looking to build meetings and presentation opportunities.
- Build a pipeline of deals with selected sales targets.
- Work as part of a team to attend networking, industry or customer events, promoting the companies key strategies and methodologies.
- Commercial real estate experience is desirable
- Ability to speak passionately and confidently around the USP's, sales strategy and market drivers
- Confidence in speaking with individuals at ALL levels of an organization.
- Ability to open up multi-site, non-connected building-based opportunities.
- Understand sales methodologies such as Value Selling, focusing on client challenges, solution mapping, and outcomes as opposed to product.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a hybrid role and expected to go into the office at least 3 days a week, in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.