Our Client, a leading MSP/MSSP is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their sales team in the Reading, PA area (Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading, PA and a 70-mile surrounding area). They are looking for a candidate who is a proven hunter, closer, and has a track record of generating net new sales and is accustomed to earning commission. As a Business Development Executive, you will be full sales cycle from lead generation, qualification, presentation, contract negotiation, and deal closure. The ideal candidate will have experience working for Managed Service/Managed Security Providers, Cloud Hosting Providers, or has been in a technology-specific sales role.
- Hunt and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and qualifying to generate your own business leads.
- Proactively engage prospects via warm and cold calls, social media, networking, and referrals.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to negotiation to closing deals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct research on target markets and industries to stay up to date with market trends and opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team for support and assistance in closing deals.
- Attend networking events to build relationships.
- Present ideas in formal and informal settings.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Administration Assistant to ensure consistent follow-up.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team to ensure the smooth transition of new clients.
- Prepare prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with prospects.
- Comply with all phases of a well-defined sales methodology.
- Collaborate with other team members and marketing for creative new ways to approach prospects.
- Learn new products and technologies.
- Travel within Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading and a 70 mile radius
-Associate degree in business or a related field, Bachelor's degree preferred
-1 to 2 years of sales experience is required, 3 to 4 years is preferred
-2 years of outside lead generation is preferred
-At least 1 year of experience in selling cloud hosting, IT managed services, or solution sales
-Outgoing and comfortable in a business-to-business setting
-Ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
-Passion for working collaboratively with clients and internal teams to deliver world-class services
-Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and public speaking skills
-Experience selling service(s) to the C-Suite
-Experience working for an MSP or in the IT services industry is strongly preferred
-A self-starter who can work independently, is results-oriented, proactive, energetic, optimistic, tenacious, and resilient
-Exhibits a personal commitment to quality
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance