Our client, one of the world's leading providers of connectivity and business networking solutions, is currently recruiting a B2B Business Development Manager to join their Team in Utrecht-Netherland.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate leads and approach prospects, both directly and indirectly.
- Visit, manage and expand existing customers as well as realize new business.
- Develop new concepts and services within the target market.
- Positioning the company brand in the B2B segment.
- Design and implement the B2B business strategy of the company in the short and medium term.
- Work together with the Channel Director and General Manager for Benelux
- Responsible for the customer approach in the B2B / Enterprises channel
- You have HBO / WO work and thinking level.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a B2B commercial position, or if you have sales and account management experience within a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of network products or similar industry is a plus.
- You are experienced in developing total solutions.
- You are experienced in making sales targets and marketing strategies.
- You are experienced in obtaining and handling tenders, bids and RFPs is a plus.
- You can build on your own network within the com customer group and able to expand it.
- You are ambitious, enterprising, commercial, and independent.
- You are a passionate team player.
My client offers excellent salary package and a pleasant, flexible and international working environment. This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.