Our client, is a world leader in the technology industry, specialising in network devices and accessories is currently recruiting a BDM in B2B channel in order to pursue its continuous and rapid growth in the NORDIC market.
- Get familiar with our client' solution, enterprise switch and LTE backup products, organise product training with the support of internal technical team, understand technologies and market trends, perform competitor analysis.
- Be responsible for a list VAD, VAR, Corporate resellers and other B2B accounts.
- Understand their demand/requirements, detect the business opportunities, get the right product/solutions listed, offer support to them to win projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in account management of IT product/solution, ideally with a manufacturer, value-added distributor, or an operator.
- Sense of learning, dynamism, listening to clients.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Very good level Office package
Our client offers excellent compensation and career development opportunities.
This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.