Our client, a global leader in Data Analytics is currently hiring for an Account Executive to build new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers in the Financial Services vertical to sell monitoring and data solutions and to manage the overall strategic relationship with these customers.
- Prospecting and handling high-value prospects and customers. You will contribute to the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide solutions to.
- Build robust territory plan to grow existing accounts and breakthrough at greenfield accounts.
- Driving opportunities for product use cases around data, analytics, and emissions monitoring.
- Work with and mentor Sales Development Reps on your team, to drive new leads and sales.
- You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts.
- Build customer trust in solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale.
- 5+ years experience selling Data Analytics SaaS/solutions into the Financial Services vertical.
- Strong track record of sales performance
- Experience building and selling SaaS, Data and Business Analytics solutions.
- Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- Hands-on, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success, focusing on creating value.
- Strong understanding of metrics and KPIs
- Highly visible, excellent communicator and presenter able to gain confidence of c-level audience.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise's emissions solutions' needs and guide them to a technical solution.
- Ability to learn, embrace change, and be a team player.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a 100% remote/home-based role with some national and International travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.