Reporting to the GM for Business Development, you will be representing a sophisticated AI technology by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, recommending strategic solutions, negotiating contracts, and retaining clients.
- Manage the full sale cycle, taking a proven sales methodology (Challenger, MEDDIC etc) approach to selling
- Sell our powerful and robust AI SaaS platform
- Acquire net new clients and foster growth of existing accounts
- Build meaningful relationships with high-level stakeholders
- Manage strategic enterprise deals with complex sale cycles
- Sell into large vertical specifically tier one agencies and brands
- Own a book of business consisting of existing accounts and new prospects
- Work closely with our client success, campaign management, and product teams
- A minimum of 2 years full sales cycle experience in the SaaS or a related Technology company
- Results driven and accountable
- Able to work autonomously and in a team-environment
- A true problem solver: you can identify a client's needs and proactively suggest opportunities for expansion
- You are a hunter and not afraid to take risks
- Coachable: interested in learning and development, open to feedback and a collaborative environment
This is a full-time FTE permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
This is a 100% home/remote based role. Some travel may required 1-2 times per year for company events.
Please apply online to be considered