Back to jobs
Account Director, Financial Services
Our client, a global leader in Data Analytics is currently hiring for an Account Director to build new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers in the Financial Services vertical to sell monitoring and data solutions and to manage the overall strategic relationship with these customers.
- Prospecting and handling high-value prospects and customers. You will contribute to the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide solutions to.
- Build robust territory plan to grow existing accounts and breakthrough at greenfield accounts.
- Driving opportunities for product use cases around data, analytics, and emissions monitoring.
- Work with and mentor Account Executives and Sales Development Reps on your team, to drive new leads and sales.
- You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Account Director is both technical and a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or other relevant background
- 5+ years experience selling solutions to Oil & Gas, Waste Management, Mining and/or Financial Services
- Strong track record of sales performance
- Experience building and selling SaaS, Data and Business Analytics solutions
- Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- Hands-on, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success, focusing on creating value
- Strong understanding of metrics and KPIs
- Highly visible, excellent communicator and presenter able to gain confidence of c-level audience
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise's emissions solutions' needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Ability to learn, embrace change, and be a team player
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a 100% remote/home-based role with some national and International travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.