Our client, a global enterprise technology company, are currently hiring for a Facilities Technician to handle Solvent Waste and Metal Wastes and to interact with engineering and other technician teams to operate and maintain ultrapure water (UPW) and Liquid Industrial Waste (LIWS) systems.
- Operate and maintain Ultra-Pure Water and Liquid Industrial Waste systems which support our operations facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures on UPW and LIWS systems.
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultraviolet Light Sterilization
- Maintain Analytical equipment and creating Statistical reports (Preventative Excursion Management Systems).
- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Load/Unload UPW resin, RO membranes, filters, IX beds
- Onload liquid chemicals from tank trucks to bulk storage tanks.
- Offload liquid chemical waste from tanks to trucks.
- Collect samples of liquid chemical waste for analysis.
- Inspection of chemical storage cabinets and inventory of chemicals/parts.
- Develop pre task plans.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of specific UPW and/or LIWS operations experience or an AAS 2-year degree with 1 year or more experience.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good experience with MS Word/Excel and general familiarity with computer use including Outlook.
Please note: Please note: This role is 100% onsite role and is a compressed work week shift (4 x 10-hour days).
This is an immediate start long-term contract role paying up to $55-$60 per hour and is available on either a W-2 or 1099 contract basis.
Please apply online for an immediate start.