Back to jobs
- Posted 12 April 2023
- Salary £11 - £12.30 per hour
- Job type Temporary
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, an energy worldwide provider of equipment and components used in drilling and production operations, is currently hiring for a Warehouse Operative for ensuring material deliveries are accurate and are communicated to internal customers to ensure continuous production without delays while playing a key role in enhancing material traceability systems.
- Check accuracy of delivery lines & Locate materials into Goods In.
- Check and confirm materials are according to purchase order; highlight discrepancies to Buyer.
- Maintain material traceability and log accurate deliveries into ERP.
- Analyse and log material certification, informing Quality Assurance of any irregularities.
- Update Project material document as and when deliveries arrive to eliminate production delays
- Pick and issue materials as detailed on a parts list, electronically and physically, ensuring full material traceability
- Conduct all material movements in accordance with the company's safe working practices
- Carry out daily forklift inspections highlighting any areas requiring maintenance or safety risks
- FLT Reach AND Counterbalance Licence a must
- 5 Year's experience working in a warehouse environment
- Able to understand, evaluate and apply technical information and functional skills
- Capable of keeping abreast of an evolving portfolio of products, services and systems
This is a full time position, initially on a 3-month contract with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
Please apply online to be considered.