Vendor Manager - HR & Facilities / Resource Management / Based in Utrecht, Netherlands with hybrid working / €65 per hour / 12-month contract Independent Contractor Vacancy
I am working with a client based in Utrecht who are looking for a Reporting Specialist Resource Management - FEC. You will provide factually correct reports and provide valuable insights to Resources Management to stay on course, justify and adjust where necessary. You collect and process data in monthly reports to MT Learning & Development. As a Reporting Specialist, you offer Resources the right data and insights so that management can make timely adjustments to achieve objectives. To achieve this, you spar with multiple stakeholders in the chain, guarantee the quality of the data and remind people of their responsibilities where necessary.
- You provide management with the right insights, you understand the context and know how to interpret it. You are very strong with figures, and you always wonder whether what you see makes sense.
- By including the impact of changes in the reports, we can make the right decisions.
- You work together with other departments to ensure the quality of the data and guarantee 1 truth.
- You independently collect required data from PowerBI, Excel and other data sources.
- You understand what insights are needed to explain deviations.
- You create the monthly reports.
The colleagues from Resources Management are already waiting for you. It is up to you to strengthen them in providing insight, advice and expected impact. You are part of the Resources Management Team within which you are the only Reporting Specialist.
You & your talent
It is important that you recognise the checklist below:
- A completed HBO/WO education.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Well-developed analytical skills, very strong in figures.
- Reporting skills: agile with Excel, PowerPoint, Teams (knowledge of PowerBI is a strong advantage);
- You have a great deal of communication power and can act decisively.
- Extremely accurate, systematic, and structured.
If you meet the criteria for this role, are able to sometimes work from the office in Utrecht and are able to commit to the contract please do not hesitate to apply.