Our client, a global marketing leading SaaS company are currently hiring for a UX Writer to work with cross functional teams, that include researchers, designers, product owners and software engineers who own specific parts of our Reveal platform.
You will be responsible for creating the copy on everything from buttons to pages to error messages. This can involve working on a single piece of content or on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal.
- Collaborate with designers, product teams, and researchers to craft content and language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text.
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to ensure accuracy of content and efficient approval.
- Implement style and standards across digital and offline channels.
- Content review and evaluation, contributing to continuous improvements and iteration.
- Have 2+ years of experience as a UX writer
- Experience of writing and editing digital content and have experience of using content management systems to publish content.
- A portfolio that showcases your writing and process.
- Experience of working with product and design professionals on an integrated team.
- You experience with content standards and style guidelines and examples of how you've applied these to your work.
- Experience in analytics, while not essential for this role, is a plus.
- Experience in the Lean UX or working on an agile team is a plus.
This is a full time, contract role for a minimum period of 6 months with a view to extending to 12 and 24 months (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.