Our client, a global market leading technology company are currently hiring for a UX Researcher to work as part of a cross functional team.
This pposition is responsible for supporting qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform critical decisions for current and future products.
- Work closely with cross-product teams to identify research topics that inform business decisions and use best practices in user research to support the entire product design cycle.
- Coordinate, as well as help design and execute, research projects.
- Plan, recruit for, and conduct needs-based research as well as some usability research in the office and using remote tools.
- Collaborate closely with designers, technologists, and product managers
- Deliver persuasive and compelling findings to stakeholders throughout the business.
- In-depth interviewing, research project coordination, participant recruitment experience, research reporting.
- Survey design, market research, and competitive analysis experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in research-heavy fields (UX, HCI, data science, psychology, anthropology, ethnography, media studies)
- Experience in a corporate technology or telecoms company would be an advantage, but is not essential
This is a full time, contract role for a minimum period of 6 months with a view to extending to 12 and 24 months (although this is not guaranteed).
This is a Hybrid working arrangement with some travel to Dublin offices required.
Please apply online for consideration.