Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional User Experience designer who is eager to work in a fast-paced and growing team within a constantly evolving. Product Design team you will be responsible for designing iOS and Android apps and back-office tools. Our client has a user-centric and collaborative team that works closely with their design, product and engineering teams.
- Partner with Product Managers, UX Researchers, Design System specialists, and engineers to define and design experiences for native iOS and Android applications.
- Design experiences for back-office tools (Web)
- Obtain and use both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure and improve your designs.
- Own design problems end to end, from discovery to execution.
- Work closely with other designers to ensure the team delivers consistent user experience for our customers.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, Cognitive Science or equivalent
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work on both native apps and web.
- Experience using a design system.
- Experience working in a large team of designers.
- Deep knowledge of interaction patterns for Android and iOS
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product or UX designer
- Proficient in Figma
- Comfortable with using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working on products with a large active user base.
This is a full time/ 9-month contract, Remote position.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.