Our client, a post-IPO solutions provider for high profile organisations across financial services, local government, and healthcare are looking for a talented Professional Services QA Tester to join their team.
- Deliver high quality testing and Quality Assurance for bespoke client developments based on the Liberty Create low code platform.
- Support Product Owners by comprehending client requirements and delivering Acceptance Criteria for testing.
- Create Test Plans and Test Reports to established QA practices and standards.
- Build regression scripts/packs through the use of Liberty Test Studio.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of best practices and testing standards.
- Assist and advise the development team on unit testing best practices.
- Test integrations with external systems that use REST or SOAP APIs.
- Work collaboratively within project teams using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Participate in and support Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Prior manual and automated test / QA experience.
- Ability to understand business processes and test solution data structures and process flows.
- Experience with testing APIs particularly REST APIs
- Experience with testing solutions that include relational databases for data store.
- Customer First - Driven to achieve excellent results for our customers.
- Attention to detail with a focus on generating quality solutions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours.There may be some requirement to attend office/client locations (global) on occasion.
The candidate must be based within 50 miles from Bedford or Poole and the client cannot offer sponsorship.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects in addition to company perks.